Wedding Catering: Rachel & Nod
We love seeing couples tie the knot but even more, we love being able to take the stress out of catering for the big day! It’s no secret organising a wedding is a BIG job, what dress/suit to wear, what venue to hire, who to invite, what theme to follow, the last thing you need is having to worry about catering.
We were lucky enough to cater for Rachel and Nod’s wedding in the beautiful Noosa North Shore. The venue was beautiful, surrounded by nature, the odd Kangaroo or two and of course our super stylish mobile kitchen and bar. Our mobile setup means were able to come on site for the wedding and provide a fresh menu for the couple’s special occasion.
Something for Catering tailored a progressive stand up menu that consisted of a combination of canapé and festival style services. The menu was one designed to tantalise the tastebuds of all guests and provide them with food options that will satisfy their needs throughout the evening.
- Confit duck on brioche with muscadelle and balsamic
- Truffled mushroom crostini, candied walnut, caramelized leek
- Bangalow pulled pork, apple and fennel slaw, confit garlic aioli in soft shell taco
- Wok tossed Mooloolaba king prawn with chilli jam
- 12 hour slow cooked lamb shoulder served in its own juices. Roasted field mushroom, spinach, parsley, pearl barley, roasted walnuts, shaved pecorino with truffle oil
We are still drooling thinking about it! It was such a special day and once again we were reminded why we started Something for Catering, to create a unique and memorable occasion for you.
To find out more about Something for Catering or to get in touch with the team, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.